Whitening teeth begins with great whitening systems. If you are not careful, you could be using a product that not only fails to achieve the desired effects but one that could damage your mouth. If over-the-counter products are not for you, a more effective option is having your teeth whitened professionally by Mountain Peak Dental in our office. We strive to improve your smile safely, efficiently, and effectively. With a professional whitening treatment, your teeth could be whiter by up to ten shades in a single session. Here are a few other tips to remember about teeth whitening systems:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentists at Mountain Peak Dental to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Drs. Davidson and Seamons, please call our office at 406-363-4010. We are conveniently located in Hamilton, Montana, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively with Mountain Peak Dental!