If you have put off getting a total tooth makeover, make the change today. This holiday season put a visit with the dentists at Mountain Peak Dental at the top of your wish list. No matter how good or poor the condition of your teeth is, they can always use all the help they can get. The job of your oral health care never ends, and neither should your desire for a healthier smile. If you really want your sparkly whites to shine, you should consider getting dental veneers.
Below are a few characteristics of dental veneers:
– Durability: Veneers are thin, yet extremely durable.
– Straightening: Veneers can be used to correct teeth with minor curvatures.
– Gap Closure: Veneers can close large spaces and gaps that may exist between teeth.
– Whitening: Veneers can be used to whiten teeth that have irreparable stains and discoloring.
– Damaged teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that suffered damage from breaks, chips, heavy wear, and fractures.
– Customizable: Veneers can be used for one tooth or your complete smile.
– Appearance: Veneers can match up with the color of your natural teeth.
With dental veneers, it’s never too late for a great smile. If you would like to come in for a consultation with Dr. Jeff Davidson, please call us at 406-363-4010, and speak to a member of our outstanding team, or stop by our office in Hamilton,Montana. The time is now to get a flawless smile for the holidays.